At Iron Galaxy Studios, our teams support a healthy work-life balance, promote continuous improvement, and champion a diverse people-focused culture. We encourage professionals from every heritage, lifestyle, or background to apply.
This is a full-time hybrid position in Orlando (FL), Chicago (IL), or Nashville (TN).
Iron Galaxy is looking for an IT Coordinator to oversee specific aspects of IT service and support throughout the company. As a primary function, this position supports the IT Team by managing and executing various service and technology delivery tasks. Additionally, this position supports development teams by managing communication, software licensing, hardware assets, and IT procurement.
- Coordinate sourcing, tracking, and logistics of all hardware
- Maintain software renewal schedule for IT and dev software
- Ownership of purchasing, receiving, software license, and hardware processes.
- Asset management also includes documenting, periodic reviews, and communication between team members and other stakeholders.
- Perform cost analysis, stage purchases, gather approvals, coordinate logistics, purchase ongoing expense items and planned-for larger ticket items (projects), provide receipts and reconciliation to finance.
- Scheduling of installs, rollouts, meetings, appts w/ vendors/partners as needed.
- Purchase of hardware and software to fulfill service desk requests.
- Provide clear, concise communication to internal and external customers throughout the business
- Provide training and clear documentation on internal processes and user support info
- Provide updates, notices, and project communication to the studio as needed and follow established workflows to gain clearance/approvals on requests.
- Provide reports to management to assist in forecasting and budgeting
- Provide efficient support communication in service desk system
- Assist with project management for IT projects by assigning and tracking tasks, reporting status, maintaining project plans, arranging meetings, communicating to stakeholders, and driving projects to completion.
- Minimum of 2-3 years IT Admin, IT Technician, IT Coordinator experience.
- Minimum of 2 years in a college/university Computer Science or MIS program.
- Experience managing and tracking hardware and software assets within asset management system.
- Experience using IT ticketing & documentation systems (JIRA, Confluence, Connectwise).
- Experience working directly with customers/end users.
- Experience working with, and escalating to, 2nd and 3rd Level technical support teams.
- Strong writing, communication, documentation, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of scheduling, product development lifecycle, and project management methodologies.
- A sense of team dynamics and excellent inter-team communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Team player, positive attitude, and ability to remain cool under pressure.
- Willing to assist in areas outside of the department to help the studio.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Fine attention to detail and quality of work.
- Experience troubleshooting tech support issues.
- Familiarity with the various software tools used by video game development and production team members.
- Training or certifications related to project management or service desk.
- Successful experience managing multiple projects, tasks, and resources simultaneously preferred.
- Strong interest and technical understanding of game development.
ABOUT US: Iron Galaxy is one of the world’s largest independent developers with over 60 shipped titles. Our people combine their talents to create amazing ports, remasters, and new IPs from the ground up. We partner with the top companies in gaming to co-develop and support AAA game creation at the highest level.
Iron Galaxy Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are essential to making quality games. Our teams actively support equal access to career opportunities for all people regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, national origin, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We prohibit retaliation against individuals who present discrimination complaints to Iron Galaxy management or relevant government agencies. We strongly encourage women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.