At Iron Galaxy Studios, our teams support a healthy work-life balance, promote continuous improvement, and champion a diverse people-focused culture. We encourage professionals from every heritage, lifestyle, or background to apply.
Iron Galaxy is on the hunt for a Senior Recruiter with a proven track record of engaging with passive candidates. This hire needs prior experience hiring artists, designers, and engineers for video game projects with a focus on the technical aspect of game creation.
The ideal applicant is a well-spoken recruiter that is willing to educate our teams by sharing their best practices, providing honest feedback, and creating new strategies to help meet our hiring goals. This is a highly collaborative position where you’ll attract applicants for critical roles across all disciplines and help Iron Galaxy maintain our university relationships. As a Senior Recruiter, you will also be a leading voice for Iron Galaxy’s sourcing strategy, and our teams will listen when you recommend improvements.
- This hire will start on a six-month full-time contract that includes benefits. There is the opportunity to extend the contract or convert to full-time as business needs permit.
- Iron Galaxy hires for hybrid positions in Orlando (FL), Chicago (IL), Nashville (TN), or Austin (TX). For this role, we will only consider in-region applicants.
- Co-author the recruiting team's individual messaging/strategy via Linkedin Recruiter
- Source talent for a people-focused team where inclusion and diversity matter
- Follow established processes while improving and making them your own
- Partner with hiring teams to execute the search for qualified candidates
- Positively mentor and impact associate and mid-level team members
- Implement ideas to entice applicants to apply for Iron Galaxy’s jobs
- Prioritize, manage, and complete hires within given timelines
- Collaborate with the team lead to expand our university relations nationwide
- Communicate with third parties, vendors, and organizations on behalf of Iron Galaxy
- Create event opportunities for our recruiting team with a focus on DEIA at each outing
- Build Iron Galaxy’s network of potential candidates through proactive market research
- Prior experience working in-house as a recruiter at a mid to major size game company
- An established network of technical contacts to jump-start our talent search
- Proven track record of finding and hiring senior-level game developers
- Specialized knowledge of US-based programmers and their needs
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Familiarity with JazzHR, InMails, and Linkedin Recruiter
- Experience sourcing passive candidates at all levels
- Familiarity with Handshake and alumni networks
ABOUT US: Iron Galaxy is one of the world’s largest independent video game developers with 60+ shipped titles. Our people combine their talents to create amazing ports, epic remasters, and new experiences from the ground up. We partner with the top companies in the gaming industry to co-develop and support AAA game creation at the highest level. See why we have been certified by Great Place to Work and GamesIndustry.biz.
Iron Galaxy Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are essential to making quality games. Our teams actively support equal access to career opportunities for all people regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, national origin, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We prohibit retaliation against individuals who present discrimination complaints to Iron Galaxy management or relevant government agencies. We strongly encourage women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.