Senior Game Producer
At Iron Galaxy Studios, our teams support a healthy work-life balance, promote continuous improvement, and champion a diverse people-focused culture. We encourage professionals from every heritage, lifestyle, or background to apply.
This is a full-time hybrid position in Chicago (IL), Nashville (TN), Austin (TX), or Orlando (FL) with relocation options for out-of-state applicants.
As a Senior Producer, you will be a key part of the development team by leading scheduling, driving goals, and fostering a positive team culture while helping to make process improvements. You will work closely with the various teams to ensure that development runs smoothly and assist in communication between the departments helping the teams stay on task with ongoing projects. You may produce one project at a time or, based on our needs, work on multiple smaller projects at once.
Produce Great Games!
- Have the vision to understand and anticipate project concerns, schedule risks, and process issues, while working to evolve our best practices
- Manage the schedule and processes of both internal and external projects throughout all phases of development
- Have a broad set of tools and methodologies that can apply uniquely to each project
- Efficiently schedule and run meetings, assess prior requirements and ensure goals are clear and followed up on
Deliver for Our Partners
- Effectively communicate project status and needs to our partners and internally
- Proactively identify and propose solutions for project risks and issues
- Cultivate and drive successful partnerships by leading through influence and looking for positive solutions to all problems
Be a Great Collaborator
- Collaborate with Leads to establish and maintain the project roadmap & long-term feature schedules, milestone definitions, and sprint goals
- Understand and communicate project milestones, deadlines, risks, and stakeholder feedback to team members and studio leadership
- Foster an environment that creates a positive team experience and high morale
- Coach other Producers on your project through regular and constructive 1:1 meetings
- Previous Production experience in a creative industry/environment
- Knowledge of game industry-standard software tools, design documents, and production processes/best practices (budgets, game concept and prototyping creation, project management, bug reports, and defect tracking)
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles
- Strong decision-making capabilities with a demonstrable ability to think outside the box
- Strong mediation and problem-solving skills
ABOUT US: Iron Galaxy is one of the world’s largest independent developers with over 60 shipped titles. Our people combine their talents to create amazing ports, remasters, and new IPs from the ground up. We partner with the top companies in gaming to co-develop and support AAA game creation at the highest level.
Iron Galaxy Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are essential to making quality games. Our teams actively support equal access to career opportunities for all people regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, national origin, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We prohibit retaliation against individuals who present discrimination complaints to Iron Galaxy management or relevant government agencies. We strongly encourage women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.