Employee Success Coordinator
- (Multiple states)
- Full Time
- Mid Level
At Iron Galaxy Studios, our teams support a healthy work-life balance, promote continuous improvement, and champion a diverse people-focused culture. We encourage professionals from every heritage, lifestyle, or background to apply.
This is a full-time position in Chicago (IL), Nashville (TN), or Orlando (FL) with relocation options for out-of-state applicants.
Iron Galaxy is looking for an Employee Success Coordinator. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys welcoming new hires and cultivating a comfortable and approachable space for employees. Previous experience working with qualitative data, confidential information, and mixed methods research is preferred. We are looking for a teammate who is passionate about supporting the well-being of others, naturally curious, and interested in learning more about the game development process.
- Schedule, host, and document employee culture, wellness, and engagement check-ins.
- Transcribe and report qualitative data gathered from employee check-ins to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage Iron Galaxy’s performance and accountability tool (15Five).
- Onboard and mentor all new employees. Train new hires to use 15Five.
- Manage administrative processes to keep manager and employee tracking data up to date.
- Comfortable presenting and training small and large groups.
- Assist other projects and departments as assigned.
- Previous experience in the video games industry (any role/capacity) preferred.
- Background in Social Sciences preferred (Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to report data accurately and efficiently.
- Excellent written communication skills, and ability to effectively transcribe or summarize qualitative data.
- A holistic approach to problem-solving and understanding employee needs.
- Excited to support employees at all levels of the organization.
ABOUT US: Iron Galaxy is one of the world’s largest independent video game developers with 60+ shipped titles. Our people combine their talents to create amazing ports, epic remasters, and new experiences from the ground up. We partner with the top companies in the gaming industry to co-develop and support AAA game creation at the highest level.
Iron Galaxy Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are essential to making quality games. Our teams actively support equal access to career opportunities for all people regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, national origin, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We prohibit retaliation against individuals who present discrimination complaints to Iron Galaxy management or relevant government agencies. We strongly encourage women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.