Employee Success Coordinator
- United States
- Full Time
- Entry Level
At Iron Galaxy Studios, our teams support a healthy work-life balance, promote continuous improvement, and champion a diverse people-focused culture. We encourage professionals from every heritage, lifestyle, or background to apply.
This position is available in Chicago, IL, or Orlando, FL with relocation options for out-of-state applicants.
Iron Galaxy is looking for an Employee Success Coordinator. This role is ideal for someone with previous experience working with qualitative data, confidential information, and mixed methods research. We need a new teammate who is passionate about supporting employees in their work, their well-being, and has an active interest in HR and video game production.
● Meet with employees for culture, wellness, and engagement check-ins.
● Transcribe and summarize check-in notes.
● Help manage Iron Galaxy’s performance and accountability tool (15Five).
● Track and report data to necessary stakeholders at all levels.
● Create presentations to onboard and train new hires.
● Conduct new hire onboarding sessions.
● Assist other projects and departments as assigned.
● Previous experience in the video games industry (any role/capacity) preferred.
● Background in Social Sciences preferred (Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology, etc.)
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact frequently with a wide range of stakeholders.
● Excellent written communication skills, ability to effectively summarize data.
● A holistic approach to problem-solving and understanding employee needs.
ABOUT US: Iron Galaxy is one of the world’s largest independent video game developers with 60+ shipped titles. Our people combine their talents to create amazing ports, epic remasters, and new experiences from the ground up. We partner with the top companies in the gaming industry to co-develop and support AAA game creation at the highest level.
Safety Notice: Iron Galaxy employees can elect to work from home until May of 2022. This policy extends to hires between now and then. Any equipment that you might need for projects will be shipped to you directly.
Iron Galaxy Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are essential to making quality games. Our teams actively support equal access to career opportunities for all people regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, national origin, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We prohibit retaliation against individuals who present discrimination complaints to Iron Galaxy management or relevant government agencies. We strongly encourage women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.