Lead Game Producer
- Orlando, FL
- Full Time
At Iron Galaxy Studios, our teams support a healthy work-life balance, promote continuous improvement, and champion a diverse people-focused culture. We encourage professionals from every heritage, lifestyle, or background to apply.
This is a full-time position in Chicago (IL), Nashville (TN), Austin (TX), or Orlando (FL) with relocation options for out-of-state applicants.
Iron Galaxy is looking for a Lead Producer to help drive our production pillars, help ensure we meet the high-quality standards of our projects, and work with partners to make sure their expectations are met. This role will serve on a team that is collaborating with one of our valuable partners on their AAA game franchise. We need a great communicator with strong time-management skills and the ability to inspire collaboration.
- Collaborate with leads and directors to create the project roadmap, milestone breakdown, and sprint practices
- Define, run, and improve processes to ensure project health
- Build and manage the relationship with the project partner
- Proactively identify and propose solutions for project risks
- Lead your production team with a high-level vision, low-level individual responsibility breakdowns, and regular 1-1 coaching
- Represent the project and be the bridge between the studio and development team
- Engage in knowledge sharing in the department, raising the bar for what great production means for the studio
- Model what excellence looks like and lead through influence while looking for positive solutions to all problems
- 5+ years production experience in a creative industry/environment
- 3+ shipped titles as a game producer or in a production capacity
- Knowledge of game industry-standard production processes and tools
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change, and proactively improve development
- Be a thought partner with your team and foster a spirit of collaboration
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles
- Strong decision-making capabilities with a demonstrable ability to think outside the box
- Strong mediation and problem-solving skills
ABOUT US: Iron Galaxy is one of the world’s largest independent video game developers with 60+ shipped titles. Our people combine their talents to create amazing ports, epic remasters, and new experiences from the ground up. We partner with the top companies in the gaming industry to co-develop and support AAA game creation at the highest level. Check out our next project at Rumbleverse.com.
Safety Notice: Iron Galaxy employees can elect to work from home until September of 2022. This policy extends to hires between now and then. Any equipment that you might need for projects will be shipped to you directly.
Iron Galaxy Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are essential to making quality games. Our teams actively support equal access to career opportunities for all people regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, national origin, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We prohibit retaliation against individuals who present discrimination complaints to Iron Galaxy management or relevant government agencies. We strongly encourage women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.